Missing book

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer. My boy ### has been missing since November. I have continually prayed for a revelation as to where he's gone or what has happened to him. In my heart of hearts I truly believe ### will come home. It's not if you (Jesus) will do it I'm convinced it's when. That's all I'm holding...
Replies
6
Views
287
Today 3 Items 2 gallipots and one tongue depressor were lost since I didn't check CSSD, please let it return back to PICU and let my incharge forgive for what I did and not allow me to write in the staff counselling book.
Replies
9
Views
142
I would so very much appreciate any and all prayers for the return of my missing bird. It has been ### months, and though I know everyone thinks it's impossible... I know God can do the IMPOSSIBLE. I am praying for the safe return of my bird, and that it'll be an amazing testimony to those...
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom