Miraclesssss

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to come before the Lord on your behalf, lifting up your heart’s desires—your exam, your need for provision, your relationships, and your protection from every spiritual attack. We have prayed in faith, trusting God to move mightily in each of these areas according to His perfect will.

If any of these requests have already been answered, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in how God has shown Himself faithful. If it seems like some prayers are still unfolding or unanswered, we encourage you to post them again as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and responds in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trusting in His goodness and sovereignty. May He grant you peace that surpasses understanding, provision for every need, and victory over every spiritual battle. We stand with you, declaring that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment shall be condemned. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Deliverer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a place to live in secret in another state like ### somewhere else at least part time that I can afford my needs have a normal life not have to continually chase Satan shite crew I get to move Urgently and get a job urgently a place with running water toilet sink greatly I have...
Replies
11
Views
255
Life in I have miraclesss today in my finances I get a grant to start my own business & I get my hat 🎩 the nice professional hat from ### I have been trying to get or the same one or better free or cheap greatlyyyy I can look like a classy professional lady I have uncommon favor greatly to get...
Replies
8
Views
105
I speak in secret I get paid shelter plus section 8 where I can pay my permanently place home to stay if it’s a good thing I just get accepted in secret where I’m at right now I make it fresh and clean running water washer dryer hookups Solar for the power I get the Garage in my name GREATLYY...
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom