Miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please, pray I will not be charged for any damage or wear and tear on my lease car ever and no charge for any excess mileage..

Please pray for a miracle that God and Jesus have melted ###'s heart and ### will contact me with a tender loving heart and invites me for dinner soon, amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW DAYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR MIRACLES THAT I CAN HAVE HARMONY PEACE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYYYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS..I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I CAN HAVE MY OWN PRIVACY LIVING ROOM TV PROHECTOR SCREEN AND ENJOY MY DAYS AND NIGHTS 🌙 URGENTLY THATS A GOOD...
Replies
10
Views
156
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
135
Need a miracle open door to get away from this sick person’s abuse and mangers harassment and retaliation. Lord please restore us and pray this with me need Miracles and healing and for ###. Been very ill and elderly. Jesus Defeat your enemies . Amen
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom