Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
212
Tomorrow is the day that my fiancée goes in front of the immigration judge to present his case and ask for bond. He’s not a criminal, he doesn’t do drugs or drink. He’s a good man, step father, lover and bestfriend. The judge isn’t famous for granting bond she has horrible numbers but I’m...
Replies
12
Views
151
Life in I have new NIGHT miracles I GET MY BODY BACK MY ENERGY BACK MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY GET THERE ENERGY BACK I GET A HOME IM NOT WANTED DEAD I GET A NEW HOME A GUY TO GET MARRIED TO GREATLYYY TONIGHT NO WORRIES GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY THATS IT THATS ALL...
Replies
5
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom