Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yinkanan

Guest
I WANT GOD TO WARP MY STRESS AWAY MY WORK IS MOVEING FAN.AND I WANT GOD COME INSIDE ME BECUSE I WANT TO WORK 4 HIM AND PRAY 4 MY FARMILY.
 
I pray for the peace of God to guard your heart and mind and I declare a blessing and protection upon your family in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a sincere prayer request for a financial miracle. I am currently working at a job where my only source of income is commission-based only. It has been very slow lately and I am running out of options for my next placement to get paid. I need God to move for me in a big way career-wise and...
Replies
11
Views
774
Praying for a financial miracle for our son starting his business and barely making it. He works so hard please God bless him with a financial miracle. He moved back home as he is struggling and tried to work 2 jobs plus run his business but he couldn't manage all 3. Please God show me you're...
Replies
7
Views
139
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom