Miracle the bowl in heaven full of prayers is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
Miracle the bowl in heaven full of prayers is full and flips start coming down from the spiritual into the physical answered in God's will God's timing according to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been praying over my spouse to be and I and I ask for those willing to stand with me in agreement to yield victory in prayer to defeat the enemy tonight and invite the Holy Spirit to perform a miracle. These are all things my spouse and I have spoken to each other further down, so I'm...
Replies
11
Views
346
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son another peaceful night and peaceful day yesterday. I am so thankful and grateful for the healing, miracles and breakthrough that I am witnessing daily. I believe in the power of prayers. My son did well with his meals last...
Replies
13
Views
190
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night and a peaceful day yesterday. He did well with his meals last night and ended up having a peaceful restful night. Thank you everyone who are faithfully praying for my son. He has been improving beautifully...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom