Miracle Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Please Pray for me! Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from loneliness. Let us pray the Lord to perform a miracle, so ### and ### to be liked, wanted and demanded. Only a miracle can help! Let us pray the Lord to do something lasting and real for that trouble in my life. Thank you heartily for your support. Be blessed.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
224
Dear Lord Jesus, A friend of mine is in need of your help to get a miracle for his job. Please help him with this job. It’s very very very important. Please do not let him quit. He’s being arrested at work and he’s sad enough. He’s had enough in the past, it needs to stop you need to do...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom