Miracle my ### and I get a house open ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Miracle my girls and I get a house open up heaven fast Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and I have a ### year old daughter. We have until ###/###/### to find a home or apartment with approval immediately. Please ### so I can use my voucher and yes I do need a job. I need heaven to come down and help me and provide.
Replies
10
Views
252
I GET TO SUCCEED BE HAPPY GREATLY IN A GOOD HOME WITH MY ONE CAT SOI CAN FINALLY HAVE PEACE AND HARMONY LET MY DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEARTS DESIRES AIR COMMUNICATION AIR STAY WITH ME WHERE IS ### GODS WILL NO MORE HOLESIN MY BAGS 💼 MY ###'S BAGS 💼 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS BAGS 💼 THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO...
Replies
10
Views
198
Pray for my ### and I get this house that we looked at today at an open house. We are looking to have a home to live in after the wedding. Pray for all the expenses of the wedding to be paid off. In Jesus name I pray. amen
Replies
8
Views
563
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom