Miracle Healing And Restoration For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sluther
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sluther

Guest
Please pray and intercede with me

Pray that the Lord will grant back my son's concentration, ability to speak, and eat. Let the Lord remove all unforgiveness, bitterness, rejection, condemnation, unworthiness, low self-esteem, discouragement, loneliness, and unlove and fill him with peace, rest, love, encouragement, a sound mind, and wisdom to understand his position as the child of God. Let the Lord draw close to him to minister, to guide, and to show him direction in his life.

Let all the everything that the Lord has blessed him with he can use it to glorify his Father in heaven.

Let the Lord use him mightily that through him many will surrender and accept Jesus as Lord of Lords.

Thank you and May the Lord bless you
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for the restoration of this ### back to You, and Your fruits and gifts, through repentance and faith in You!. Cause this ### to sincerely draw close to you, and according to Your Holy Word, You will draw close to him. I pray that all obstacles will be removed from this ###'s path and life and that he will become refreshed and renewed in You. Quicken and strengthen his spirit and renew his mind I pray. Cause him to focus on You and You alone, Almighty God. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my ###'s minde
Replies
8
Views
121
Please pray for me. I have an enlarged prostate, sleep apnea, thyroid acting up and constipation. Thanks ###
Replies
8
Views
127
I need prayer for healing PLEASE I lost my newborn baby boy in ### after he lived one day. I've been having non epileptic seizures for 3 years, the MRI showed everything is normal. I burned both my legs in ### when I had a seizure when I was making porridge, a big part on both my legs were...
Replies
15
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom