Miracle Healing And Restoration For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sluther
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sluther

Guest
Please agree and intercede with me.

Pray that Let the Lord will be done in my son's recovery. Let the Lord work in my son's heart so he will cooperate with us in whatever the Lord leads him to. Let the Lord minister to him in this difficult situation and give my son the wisdom to understand his position as the child of God. Let the Lord use him mightily that through him many will surrender that Jesus is the Lord of Lords. Let the Lord use all the talents that He has given him to glorify His name.

Thank you for your prayer and may the Lord bless you abundantly.





 
Psalm 29:11

11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every member of my family, especially my son and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Lord, touch ### today with your loving presence. Calm her fears and stress over her son who is battling addiction. May she seek you for answers and wisdom in how to lovingly but firmly confront her son. Give her your peace which pass all understanding, You, Oh Lord can keep her heart quiet and at rest as she trusts in Christ Jesus. Protect this family and may they find hope and a future with you. Lead them into your loving arms and give them victory. May they be a testimony of your amazing grace and steadfast love. Thank You for hearing this prayer. In your Holy name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for healing PLEASE I lost my newborn baby boy in ### after he lived one day. I've been having non epileptic seizures for 3 years, the MRI showed everything is normal. I burned both my legs in ### when I had a seizure when I was making porridge, a big part on both my legs were...
Replies
15
Views
262
Please pray for my marriage. We are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife ### needs to completely surrender all to God and heal. Her heart and thoughts need prayed for as well. Me, ### and our daughter need healing. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
217
Please help pray for me for total healing. I was operated on about a month ago with thyroid but still not okay. Please stand with me in prayers for total healing, recovery, strength and for my marriage to be restored. My husband has left us and never even bothered to come check on me ever since...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom