Miracle Healing And Restoration For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sluther
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sluther

Guest
Please agree and intercede with me.

Give thanks to God for my son that he is able to eat and sleep. Let the Lord grant him back his concentration, ability to engage in conversation, and be ready to back to school.

Let the Lord help him to understand his position as the child of God. Let God draw close to him to encourage, to minister, to show him how much He loves him. Let the Lord give him direction on what the Lord wants him for his future. Let the Lord use all his talents, abilities, and knowledge to glorify Him. Pray that God will use him mightily that through him many will accept that the Lord is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Thank you and God bless.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for healing PLEASE I lost my newborn baby boy in ### after he lived one day. I've been having non epileptic seizures for 3 years, the MRI showed everything is normal. I burned both my legs in ### when I had a seizure when I was making porridge, a big part on both my legs were...
Replies
15
Views
262
By his stripes we Were healed. I pray for complete healing and restoration physically and mentally and I pray for God to preserve my family and protect all of us now In the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
177
Please pray for my marriage. We are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife ### needs to completely surrender all to God and heal. Her heart and thoughts need prayed for as well. Me, ### and our daughter need healing. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom