Miracle Growth Spurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianguy974

Disciple of Prayer
Please keep praying for me for a miracle growth spurt to make me reach 6ft2. I am having dreams of myself growing tall probably 6ft2. I think I am on the right path. Please keep praying for me to reach 6ft2. I promise I will testify and preach the word of GOD. I will have proof that GOD is real and powerful. Please keep praying for me to grow tall to be 6ft2. Thank you so much for everything guys. GOD bless you all.
 
King of Kings, we pray to you daily and we are Thankful for the gift no bigger than the gift of your love through your death on the cross. We pray for answers through you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I will hit a growth spurt to be ### or ###. I want to be a NFL running back and all I am missing is height to solidify my vision. My Growth plates are closed but with God any and everything is possible and can be done.
Replies
5
Views
240
‘Please give me a miracle. Turn me into a girl overnight.’ I kept it a secret. I was on a train headed for a dead end.’: Transgender teen embraces identity after life-long battle, ‘I am finally me’ “I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only...
Replies
8
Views
427
‘Please give me a miracle. Turn me into a girl overnight.’ I kept it a secret. I was on a train headed for a dead end.’: Transgender teen embraces identity after life-long battle, ‘I am finally me’ “I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only...
Replies
9
Views
529
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom