Migraines

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmtz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmtz

Guest
Dear GOD good morning, today I woke up with another migraine. I suffer from migraines but there are days like today I feel like I'm not gonna get through it. Dear GOD please help relieve the pain.
 
Glorifying God, I pray you to grant her enough strength in her life, Father be with her every second and help her to take the right path, remove the depression from her and pour your holy spirit on her. I thank you Lord for listening and answering to my prayers. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ###, that you touch her with your healing power, and remove these migraine's once and for all! Her healing was bought and paid for at the cross by our Lord Jesus! By His Precious Blood that He shed, and the stripes He took on His back we are healed, I pray in the Mighty Powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless You ###! expect your miracle! I will keep you in my prayer's, always ###. ( ### ) Jesus Cares About You, and He feels all our pain! Sincerely ###.
 
Dear ###,

I look to you for relief, oh Lord, for ###. Please remove the pain she suffers with daily. ### know and believe you hear their prayer. We send this prayer to you:

My Father in heaven, thank you for your mercies and love. Even at this time of pain, disillusionment, and disappointment, I know you are with me. I look to you for relief, Lord. Comfort me, Lord. Help me to be reminded that it is only natural that life is not a bed of roses. We cannot avoid sicknesses and sufferings that come along. Please help me accept such facts of life. But thanks be to God, for the reality is that you are with me. I stand on your word that you abide in me as I remain in you. Without you, I will not be able to bear the turmoil. By myself, I will stay downcast and burdened by the aches and pains. Help lift me, Lord. Most of all, help me to remain in you. Thank you that in my pain I have not forgotten your love and mercy. I praise your holy name. Strengthen me, dear Lord, my body, soul, and spirit. This is my prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
 
Lord God I hold ### up to you in prayer.

### needs to get relief from this pain

of migraine. May ### be well again and

may the pain be lifted away from ###.
 
Jehovah Jireh, I stand with my sister, ###. Father you know every nerve, every cell in her body for she is designed by the creator Himself. I take her hand and ask your hand of mercy and grace in the name of Jesus. We claim victory over the migraines today. We stand on your word and Holy Bible to bring healing and deliverance today. I thank you for what you will do in my sister's life. I praise you and bless you, Father, as you minister to her need. May her testimony be that of thanksgiving and praise. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
193
Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
380
Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom