Mighty God my prayer request is for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in agreement with me for my daughter ###: In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come against every form of witchcraft and dark power sent against ### and her family, breaking every curse and demonic assignment by the power of His blood. We lift up ### for total healing of her mind...
Replies
10
Views
134
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
110
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom