Midweek-Again, And Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhoy

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord, please allow my girlfriend to understand what I need out of our relationship. I pray for her expeditious maturity in this matter to allow forward momentum to begin.

I pray these things in Your name with all that I am.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. “Storm after storm”’keeps coming and I’m growing weak and weary. Please pray for ### in Jesus name. Having a very hard time with sleep these days I feel defeated.
Replies
9
Views
240
NO LATENESS OF THE TRAIN. He was late in my station but we are switching trains. Please no lateness there. My principal is perfectionist. Lord please let me be at 9.00 in a teacher's, lord do the miracle. Or / and make my lateness invisible to all the workers and students in my school. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
278
My daughter is drinking again she drinking a lot more now she is drinking liquor CPS give me temporary custody of my grandaughter yesterday because my daughter is unfit to care for her I went to her house yesterday and she look so out of it I been calling her today no answer and she lives 1...
Replies
15
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom