Mercy

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Mercy Lord please We command declare mercy God Satan armor demon shields destroyed removed permanently from my life now and nothing wicked can replace it all evil people spirits blocking my way tailed and people exposed corrected now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Jesus you are reason for every season I get to enjoy. Thank you! I love you! I ask a special blessing to be in alignment with your will for my life. I pray that includes a husband that is a man after your heart and amazing in every way. Jesus please bless my daughter to have a father in...
Replies
5
Views
87
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
145
I implore God’s mercy for the sake of my family, for the sake of my children, have mercy on us. I have fallen into the hands of a cruel unbeliever who knows no mercy. I beg You, Jesus i beg You!
Replies
12
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom