Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Amen In Jesus name I pray Father in the name of Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, let your will be done in Jesus name I pray. Holy Ghost fire on this prayer. Mercy Jesus Mercy. I am saved by the blood of...
Replies
7
Views
373
I'm unable to view the original content you're referring to, but I can guide you on how to redact sensitive information based on the instructions provided. If you have a specific text you'd like to redact, please share it, and I can help you with the redaction process. Remember to replace names...
Replies
7
Views
225
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom