Mercy And Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Today I need prayer that God will keep me uplifted and encouraged. I pray that all my enemies that want to see me fail will be disallowed by God. I am asking all of God's angels to intercede to God for my success and the continual spirit to share that success with others less fortunate as He prospers me. I thank all who pray for me and I ask God to bless you abundantly for your caring and love.
 
Psalm 37:4, 5 - Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.

In JESUS NAME WE PRAY IN Accordance - AMEN
 
Dear LORD, I pray that YOU will guide ### and let him know that YOU are there for him.
 
In agreement to his prayer, let Your strength be with him. Let him be success and Your name be glorified upon him. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
196
🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near through Jesus Our Sympathetic High Priest, Heb 4:15, Receive Mercy and Grace for Help in Need, Heb 4:16, Comfort, 2 Cor 1:3. Grace to Fast Not a "Trumpet Blast" but a Confession of Utter Inability and Weakness, 2 Cor 12:9... 🙌 Father, thank You Jesus suffered in all areas...
Replies
10
Views
156
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom