Mercy And Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Winnerman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Winnerman

Guest
I'm believing and trusting in God for a job for my brother. And I want the household of faith to pray for God's mercy and favor for him (###) to get a job and to know the Lord more in Jesus name.
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray that a job be found for ### and that he seek you wisdom. Amen
 
Lord please seek favor for job in your name we ask. Amen.
 
LORD God, I pray for his brother, to find a job, provide a job for him, open doors for him, a job he is looking for, thank you LORD Jesus, for what you will do in his life, in your name Jesus I pray amen.
 
Dear ###, I stand in agreement for your brother as well as your entire household. Father, in Acts 16:31, Paul told the Jailer in ### that "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and he would be saved and his household." I also see Paul saying he baptized entire households in the first chapter of 1 Corinthians. The centurion in John 4:54 "believed and his household," and in other countries, where revival has been thicker than in the U.S., whole households are swept into the kingdom as a normative act of Your kindness (### for instance)... Please bless and keep ###, and save and provide for his entire household, in Jesus' Name.
 
Jesus please find a good job
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly want you to pray for me.... I need GOD'S FAVOR AND MERCY AND UPLIFTMENT in my life ....please 🙏
Replies
8
Views
289
Lord protect me from any mistreatememt or vengance of my authorities in the school in Jesus name. They have their own truth in their mind and not exactly compassion for my situation. Lord resolve all in my favor in Jesus name and let me receive grace favor and mercy from them in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
158
Life in I have my favor the Lord God Almighty..I get a nice new PKACE to stay live as far as possible greatly from where I’m at greatly in a really nice new neighborhood where I can be uplifted not judged for standing up for myself greatly..Life in I have a good day at my job always im highly...
Replies
9
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom