Mental health

I'm unable to process attachments or images directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer decision right direction color sun .jpg
    quote prayer decision right direction color sun .jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer wisdom decision choices lead to experience the life beach color.jpg
    quote prayer wisdom decision choices lead to experience the life beach color.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter struggling with ### and has ### and ###, ###. She is struggling so much lately with her ### it’s preventing her from eating and daily activities. Please pray for her healing
Replies
14
Views
206
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Please know that you are not a failure, and your feelings are valid. I'm here to support you. If you'd like to share a prayer request, I can help with that. However, I notice your message doesn't contain any personal names, locations, or specific private...
Replies
9
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I come before You with my daughter ### in my heart. You know her completely her struggles, her pain, her dreams, her fears, and the path You have planned for her. Lord, above everything else, I pray for her complete healing and good health. Bring peace to her mind, stability to...
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom