Mend Family Back Together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeHamm08

Disciple of Prayer
Please help pray for our family in this extreme time of stress.

Need an attorney, truth, self-confidence, strength, therapy,...

Hope for it to come to an end soon & work out positively.

Without details of our situation but knowledge that we really need all the prayers we can get to get through this without completely falling apart.

I Thank You all for your thoughts & prayers...I (we are) am soooo stressed!

We know the Lord is with us but are having a very difficult time handling the stresses.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in the hearts of ### and ###. Our family has been torn apart by misunderstandings, financial stress and depression from loss of life. There is so much love and happiness shared between our family. Please pray for togetherness to bring this happy family back together, for...
Replies
11
Views
201
My family is broken and separated into three households right now. I ask that you pray for me and for my family that God may mend hearts, reveal the truth, and bring us back together.
Replies
8
Views
1K
My family has fallen apart after ### years, my husband has cheated and had more children by doing so now I feel as if he is going to leave me and our kids. I ask for prayer to bring us back together again. I beg for my family to love and trust again.
Replies
6
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom