Lord i join to all positive requests of my brother and agree with it. Lord bless us, heal us, prosper us, enlighten us, deliver us in Jesus name amen
God bless you ### for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ### and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. My Lord may You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” — 1 Corinthians 15:57 Father, Thank You for the victory of the cross and the miracle of the resurrection. Thank You that resurrection Sunday reminds us sorrow does not last forever. You turn mourning into joy and despair...
Replies
13
Views
280
Urgent Prayers Please! Blessed Easter Resurrection Day All! He’s already risen for us and I stand with the Lord in His Persecutions as He stands with us in Ours! He’s Alive! Please Lord Fight Your Enemies Don’t let them win. These are Your Battles. Praise God Amen!
Replies
6
Views
283
Good day brothers and sisters; Our Heavenly Father, God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day to share Your Gospel. Let this site prosper for Your glory. I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and...
Replies
24
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,564
Messages
16,800,903
Members
650,094
Latest member
Chuetar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom