Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Nouvelle Année!
I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses you and all your loved ones with peace prosperity and good health. Together we can make this a great new year. Just remember who's in our corner. Thank You Jesus.

Have a great and safe Holiday Season.
❤❤❤
Thank you Jesus
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Nouvelle Année!
I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses you and all your loved ones with peace prosperity and good health. Together we can make this a great new year. Just remember who's in our corner. Thank You Jesus.

Have a great and safe Holiday Season.
❤❤❤
praying
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Nouvelle Année!
I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses you and all your loved ones with peace prosperity and good health. Together we can make this a great new year. Just remember who's in our corner. Thank You Jesus.

Have a great and safe Holiday Season.
❤❤❤
praying
 
God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ### and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. My Lord may You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Nouvelle Année!
I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses you and all your loved ones with peace prosperity and good health. Together we can make this a great new year. Just remember who's in our corner. Thank You Jesus.

Have a great and safe Holiday Season.
❤❤❤
praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Love is God's greatest power in this universe, outside the Creator Himself. Love is not an emotion but brings on emotions. It is the highest form of order. It is interwoven in the new testament and one cannot know God without love.” ❤❤❤ God bless all of you. Heavenly Father, our God of Love...
Replies
21
Views
958
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr ❤❤❤ God bless all of you. Heavenly Father, our God of Love, thank You for this day to share Your Love with others. I pray for all the members on this forum...
Replies
15
Views
852
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Lord I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families...
Replies
24
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom