Mega businesses

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY GROUND IS BLESSED 😇 I GET MY BUSINESSES GOING FREE OR CHEAP MY NAME IS MINE I GET MY NEEDS MET FOR NOW ON..I HAVE A MIRACLESS TODAY MY FAVOR IS GREAT EVER BETTER NO WORRIES ..I START A BUSINESS THAT CAN BE PROSPER I CAN AFFORD MY NEEDS MET NO WORRIES WITH...
Replies
12
Views
113
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Replies
10
Views
147
Lord, grant our business wisdom, favor, and divine direction to build enterprises that add value to the wealth of nations. May we prosper with purpose, guided by Your Word: “By wisdom a house is built” (Proverbs 24:3).
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom