Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalgirl

Humble Servant of All
I have a meeting today and I pray it will open a door to a job. I will no longer be bullied at work. I have the armour of God on!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a meeting at work. Please pray my anxiety will go away and that I will be comfortable and do well in todays meeting Amen
Replies
9
Views
139
Today I have an important meeting with a girl! Let us pray, that the Lord will bless our meeting with this girl and the time spent together! Let us pray, Lord give me a lot of wisdom and show me clearly whether this girl is suitable to be my marriage partner! Let us pray that the Lord will do...
Replies
11
Views
473
Today I have an important meeting with my brother ###. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, the right approach and God's guidance, so that we can reach a consensus on all problematic topics, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray for a great blessing in this meeting, so that no questions...
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom