Meeting Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I will be meeting with some intimidating people in an important meeting. Please pray that God puts the words in my mouth to say tomorrow! And that He grants me favor in the issues to be discussed. I know Jesus will be with me tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and as an arbitrator. We have a very...
Replies
9
Views
345
pray for my meeting tomorrow. pray that it will be quick and straightforward. pray no additional action will be taken. pray that the situation will be resolved fairly and quickly. pray that I am not at fault. in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
8
Views
148
Jesus, I need guidance here. I am not sure if it is right to show up or not, Jesus. Please show me what is right, so I don't act on my own understanding, but help me to see clearly what to do according to Your understanding and will, Jesus ❤️ Help me separate Your voice and Your will from all...
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,089
Members
649,374
Latest member
Spraiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom