Meeting the Lord in the middle of my prayer.

I found true peace, true joy and true happiness when I met Jesus. He illuminates my path that leads to heaven, when dark clouds come along my path, He clears it out and shows us the way in which to walk.

And then I will meet You in my dreams.
Somewhere where there are clouds of mercy.
Singing together glorious songs.
Then I found out,
Everything I am not,
You are.
Holy and pure.
Worthy of all praise.
My love for You,
Will never ever end.

Holy is the Lord our God, worthy of all praise, honor and glory now and forever more.
Amen
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1719942157915.png
    1719942157915.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
Whatever I go through I look at it as a lesson. I ask God, "What am I to learn from this?" Then I pray, “God please don't let me waste this experience. Let me my focus on You, relax, learn from it, and grow from it. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so in Jesus’ name.” Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
I found true peace, true joy and true happiness when I met Jesus. He illuminates my path that leads to heaven, when dark clouds come along my path, He clears it out and shows us the way in which to walk.

And then I will meet You in my dreams.
Somewhere where there are clouds of mercy.
Singing together glorious songs.
Then I found out,
Everything I am not,
You are.
Holy and pure.
Worthy of all praise.
My love for You,
Will never ever end.


Holy is the Lord our God, worthy of all praise, honor and glory now and forever more.
Amen
Amen. All glory to God almighty.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would like to share with you that my testimony of seeing Lord Jesus Christ was unique in all aspects. I saw Jesus and the best way to describe him would be the way he is portrayed in films. I saw God and his actual face and appearance is very very close to the...
Replies
6
Views
321
Father God, In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray for peace, love, forgiveness, understanding, healing, happiness within my home and house members and myself. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ pour out your blessings upon us. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ open both ### and my eyes to...
Replies
10
Views
380
Father God, In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray for peace, love, forgiveness, understanding, healing, motivation, transformation, patience, appreciation, support, happiness and order into my home and within myself and my family. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ pour out your blessings...
Replies
10
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom