Medication change

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decided to get on medication for depression. Last night was my first night taking it and I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache that has not gone away even though I went to sleep afterward and woke back up normally. I'm not completely sure if this is due to the medication as it...
Replies
9
Views
125
I have decided to get on medication for depression. I was previously very opposed to this because I don't want to risk being overmedicated. But after some things have happened this year, I'm struggling to cope with how depressed and suicidal I am. I have struggled with depression all my life but...
Replies
6
Views
89
Please pray they mail my medication today and that it will work and that I will feel well ASAP. Please pray I dont continue having asthma attacks. Ijnipa
Replies
14
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom