Medical Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've had breathing issues on and off for years and was diagnosed as part of my anxiety disorder. 2 months ago I had to go to the ER due to a hard to breathe sensation which has now passed, they did a chest x-ray that showed possible emphysema along with some other changes and my doctor referred me to a pulmonologist which ran tests on me last Friday, a CT and a PFT, I will know my results Tuesday at my appointment. I suffer from anxiety as well as depression and awaiting these results has taken a toll on me mentally. I have prayed every night from my heart to God to heal my body and that my test results will be normal if it's in His will. Thank you all.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I’m a ### yr old mother of 2 children. I have been praying so hard for 100% P&T benefits through the Va. This would change me and my family's lives forever, and allow me to do what God has purposed in me. This is like a literal key that unlocks so much for me and my family...
Replies
8
Views
349
Dear Lord, My ### is meeting with the oncologist tomorrow to discuss the test results of her CT scan. Please let it be cancer free. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
192
Please pray for me. I have been having some urinary issues and low back pain. Went to doctor yesterday. They ordered a prostate screening blood test. I don't have the results yet. Please pray that this test comes back negative and that my back pain and urinary issues are something temporary and...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom