Medical medicine

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to lift your sister and your dear mother before the throne of grace. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Lord Jesus to pour out His healing love, cover them with the power of His precious blood, and fill them with the comfort and strength of the Holy Spirit.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way—bringing relief, healing, or peace—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the need remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again so we may continue interceding on their behalf.

May the Father continue to draw near to you and your family, granting wisdom to those caring for them and grace to trust Him in every moment. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord, I asked you for a great favour to help my sister ### with all her medicine today I asked you to pour your Holy Spirit unto her bless her with what she needs today in the name of the father son and the Holy Spirit amen my mother Mary pray for us all who need help today I bless each and...
Replies
8
Views
134
Please pray for my sister ### for her medicine today. She is in so much pain. May the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit pour down what she needs today. I ask you mother Mary to help her today give her a a miracle. I pray for all those who are sick today.thank you
Replies
12
Views
188
Please help my sister ### with her medicine today please guide her with her pain please the Holy Spirit or down your blood on my sister today and give her a miracle. I asked him the name of the father son and the Holy Spirit mother Mary. Please take care of your children. I thank you for this...
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom