me

Jesus loves you, He may be disappointed at our mistakes, yet He still loves us. Ask Him to forgive you and then start over again
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me! I am a moron, a fool! I keep making mistakes, doesn’t help my mum keeps mentioning them, it seems when she does that, I make more of them. I don’t know if I am allowed any more money; if forced to return money I earned or got, or not; despite needing it. I don’t know if my period is...
Replies
12
Views
159
I started a new job about ### weeks ago after not working for years because of anxiety. I sent hundreds of resumes and after prayer I got this job which I thought was a blessing,, well, It’s been anything but a blessing. My anxiety at work has been worse as it’s ever been, I spend the whole day...
Replies
13
Views
213
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom