Me and my ### are due to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has been detained in another country since November ###. There has been some breakthrough in his situation. He is due in court this coming week. I do not have a date or time but I am asking you all to pray for my son that God will deliver him from bandage and set him free. I ask this in...
Replies
8
Views
280
I am going back to an old job I used to have and trying to work a short shift today. This job involved me sometimes dealing with very angry people. Pray things would not be so bad. I was always able to tolerate it before but my mental health is a bit more delicate right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
382
I will be starting my shift at my second job soon. Please pray I won't get a bad project that is difficult for me this shift. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom