Me and ### have a serious argument ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulu

Disciple of Prayer
Me and my husband we have a serious argument last evening so I lost my temper and got angry in such a way that I ended up talking like I don't respect him but I was telling the truth, truly I respect and love him so much. Please pray for me that he does not take this seriously because since then he doesn't talk to me.
 
Lord, I lift up this couple before you. Grant them direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show them your perfect will for their lives. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Father God, please touch ### marriage and protect it. Lord God place a guard on the mouths, thoughts, and action of this couple. Father please heal the hurt, bitterness, resentment, and of ill-feelings and cast them into the sea of forgetfulness. Father please grant this couple marital renewal in all respects. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I have a serious boyfriend...it's time
Replies
7
Views
134
My boyfriend and I are both Christians. We had a horrible argument the last night which hurts both of us badly. We have never argued like this before and usually come to conclusions and work together through every problem we’ve encountered so far. I love him and have apologized but he is still...
Replies
9
Views
256
Jesus please let my ###'s bookbag last today. It was ripping as he was getting on the bus and he wouldn't even listen to me. He is in a horrible mood, bragging about how he is ### now and doesn't have to listen to me, we had a bad argument and he threatened to not do his work today that is...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom