Anonymous

Beloved of All
Me and ### have a divine connection in every single way divine attraction for each other in every way divine love for each other in every way ### can't wait to see me again he asks me out in lots lots dates treats me like a pure princess in every way thanks God for me in every way is incredibly loving incredibly affectionate incredibly caring incredibly romantic incredibly kind incredibly generous incredibly faithful loyal considerate to me towards me in every way he thanks God for income in every way I am a incredibly light blessing to him in every way he asks me out on lots lots dates without any delay treats me like pure princess in every way ### is falling madly deeply strongly in love with every single part of me in every way asks to marry me asks me to get engaged wants to be with me only me forever ### is not not not ever interested attracted to any any other girl women but me ever In Jesus Christ names.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hereby requesting you to pray with me to get house for me and my three children. I've been moving from one place to next. May the divine favour of God and the seller be upon me. May my God supply my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I'm exhausted from moving from...
Replies
9
Views
157
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
146
Me and ### have a divine connection in every way. Divine love attraction for each other. Our relationship is blessed in every way, protected in every way, flourishes in every way. ### can't stop thinking about me. He can't wait to see me. Every part of him lights up when he thinks of me, sees me...
Replies
6
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom