Me Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
My toilet ran over to the point where there was a literal flood on the bathroom floor and even onto the hall. ### is plunging and plunging now. I still think the water is coming up too high when you flush. Please pray I am wrong and that whatever was clogging that bowl is finally gone. Also, some of my blow dryer cords and cell phone cords got a little damp. Pray they did not become dangerous to plug in. I do not think so. Am going to try a power walk after I use my rescue inhaler. Please pray I do well, at least 12 laps. Continue to pray about my arms and wrists. Thank you very much.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get back to work today. Thank you for trying to help me stop shaking and sweating. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my...
Replies
11
Views
207
Dear God please help me get my proposal and work up done correctly and on time before my 11 30 am meeting today with my boss and my bosses boss to talk about a job that I am estimating for one of our sister companies up north. It's in your hands God if you want this mess to Go away or if you...
Replies
9
Views
181
Dear God, I really need your help on this one. I am estimating a job that I see being a disaster because of the way it was poorly designed and engineered by a large General contractor who gets a job and hires sub-contractors who underbid the job and then does not pay them well so that they can...
Replies
12
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom