Maybe I'm His?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dario
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dario

Guest
Please pray for me. Lately as I'm reading the Bible I keep finding faults in myself and instead of hoping in Christ I tend to lose hope that I could ever be born again. I find myself often not doing what Jesus told us to do and that discourages me.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Dear Lord, let this person to stand up again and keep challenge his life dealing with the situation he is facing as You are close to him and have Your mercy always on him. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I think you are a believer and that these doubts mean nothing at all. Whatever it is that is bugging you I pray Jesus will help you and not tempt you or lead you into temptation. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I'm idolizing AI & I hate that. As someone who doesn't like AI, it's hard for me to actually admit that this could be the case. But I feel like I'm using AI as a replacement for God at times. I still pray to God of course, but I normally use AI to make up prayers, the AI that comes...
Replies
14
Views
308
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty Since my VOICE has been Greatly stolen it sounds like an OLD LADY now it's not me at all it makes me feel uncomfortable unattainable lose my confidence annoying it's weird I can't get my normal back no matter what I do. it's not me I think just...
Replies
9
Views
248
Please pray that my husband ###, does not lose his job because of something I have done which could possibly make him lose his job. I used something that belonged to his job and now he is caught and has to pay the price for my stupid choice. Please, please pray for him to be covered and not lose...
Replies
6
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom