May your name be praised always, I have faith ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mncaldo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mncaldo

Guest
May your name be praised always, I have faith and know that you are the lord of lords and king of kings. I don't know what is going here, it seems as if my world is upside down and I know I can't turn it around, everything is upon me financially and physically it seems as if I can't carry this burden anymore and my only hope is in you. Dear lord you know all my troubles and needs and I don't have to tell you this, because you can see it all, I just need you to be with me and carry through all my worries and burdens, in sweet Jesus name....Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have faith in your guidance as I ask you to give me the strength to work hard and make my business prosperous and abundant. I know you will reveal new opportunities and areas for expansion and development. Bless this business, and help it grow, flourish, and create great livelihood and growth...
Replies
7
Views
359
Dear God as always I have anxiety for what is happening to my life. IEven if I wanted to be positive but there's an evil that whispers negative thoughts to me. All this time my prayers are the same and hoping for an answer to all my prayer for having a good life. I'm always asking myself when...
Replies
8
Views
203
Father God. I ask in the name and blood of our Lord and Your son Jesus Christ. Because in my own name I am not known and my own blood I am not worthy. For Your glory. For Your pleasure. For my ancestors honor. For my wife's ancestors sake. For everyone who cares about her. For everyone who cares...
Replies
10
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom