May you pray for me and my ###

I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to touch each of you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need at this time. Be assured that He is even more concerned and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you and your family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. May you prosper even as your soul prospers. I pray this is applicable. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities...
Replies
5
Views
113
Have done sex with hiv positive and realized after 7 days please pray for me not to be infected. In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
121
May you bless and help all your creation that needs help Father all People , Animals . prayers to the world including myself and the reader . Help us Father to win battles and be powerful with your mighty sovereignty amen in Jesus Name amen
Replies
14
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom