May my ### stop his evil against ...

May God's word in Psalm 121 along worded in the lyrics of this song and art. May it turn into a your personal prayer as you sing and allow your eyes to paint along see dots transform to an art piece drawn by the inspiration of God's word:
to deliver you from the distress and be receive the promise that God will keep you and protect you from evil and harm in Jesus name, I pray Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just would like some back up protection against evil jealiousy people who want bad for me
Replies
5
Views
99
Please pray that my Ex stops doing evil against me. Thank you, JESUS. You know all the details. Show me direction to finalize it. Thank you and protection from that person in JESUS name, amen. I like to move away too, so protection from that, amen.
Replies
8
Views
280
Please pray for me, I've been with my husband almost 8 years now and because of things I've experienced in the past I cannot trust him anymore. I saw him did some witchcraft activity with one of his eldest sisters. She had me under total control, I thought it was only her doing these evil things...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom