may lord help me to maximise my ...

Ypsunder

Disciple of Prayer
may Lord help me to maximise my faith. so that i will inherit the kingdom of God. also need God to intervene in my life, in my works, in my business, in my goals, in my objectives, in my mind, in my decisions, in my plans. so that i will use best ways to archive. amen
 
Lord please lead ### in all your ways and direct the paths and reveal your will as the cross is taken up to follow you. In Jesus name amen.
 
Have A Blessed Easter and Resurrection Week.[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I]And always remember and never forget, God is so in love with you![/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: To Love Like God Is Not Natural!
[/size]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for self control and spiritual strength to stand against the battles and pressure and stress from work Lord you see how they been coming against me Lord fix my schedule and hrs i place this situation in your hands scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
11
Views
96
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
160
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom