may i get prayers to defeat this stronghold from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshotzgirl

Disciple of Prayer
may i get prayers to defeat this stronghold from evil and to get through it ok. May i get a lot of prayers from as many people as i can. I really need your help to just pray that ### gets out of the strongholds people keep trying to put on me to finally come to an end so that i am now long under evil strongholds again.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can I get prayers for my ### please? She went into the hospital due to sudden pain. We haven’t heard anything from the hospital yet, but I hope we find answers soon & she can recover quickly and come home.
Replies
6
Views
373
Hello all, I need prayers to stop worrying and overthinking when challenges arise. There are circumstances that are new to me and I panic when I have to make MAJOR decisions. I am able to handle minor ones with ease. Jesus Lord help me to cease anxiety and please show me what to do in all areas...
Replies
13
Views
440
I can't do this anymore. If God cared He would have helped me by now. And don't throw at me "not in our timing, but in God's". That's what preachers say when they don't have an answer. Obviously, the end depends on my timing. There's only one way to stop being sucked down under the quicksand...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom