May I get a breakthrough in my ...

Vashon

Disciple of Prayer
May I get a breakthrough in my new business in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep spinning, I keep being lazy and gluttonous with my screen time because I feel that I have barely anything to do this summer. I really want to break away from this, I want help from the Godly people.
Replies
9
Views
306
I get a new home where I CAN STAYYYYY TODAYYYYY MY COMMUNICATION GREATLY HEALED NOW I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A HOUSEBOAT TO LIVE IN SECRETLY WHERE MY 2 CATS AND I CSN BE SAFE GET A WEATHERWOMAN POSITION IN SECRET AS WELL RANCH IN SECRET GROW WINE GRAPES AVACADOS TEXAS BY THE BEACH...
Replies
5
Views
103
I SPEAK LIFE URGENTLYYYY I GET A BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE LAND PAID IN FULL OUT ### URGENTLY GREATLYYYYYYY IM DONE WITH THE BULLIES GREATLYYY ITS WAY TO FAR GONE GREATLY..I HAVE ALL OF MY EYESIGHT JOY OF THE LORD DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEARTS DESIRES SCORPION TAIL DOESNT COME AFTER ME MY...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom