May I find a parking place

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I FIND A PLACE TO LIVE IN ### OR ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY TO LIVE MY EYES STOP WATERING TODAY. I FIND A PLACE IM WELCOMED AND MY FAMILY OUR PETS CAN BE WELCOMED GREATLY LIFE IN MY UNCOMMON FAVOR IS WITH ME GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
140
I earnestly request spiritual intercession for the successful location of a small document that I require. Having remained within my residence throughout the preceding day and the current day without venturing elsewhere, I have conducted an extensive search spanning approximately one hour...
Replies
11
Views
55
Please pray that I find a part time job soon.
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom