may i ask for prayers once again

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father thank you for everything you have done for me I am grateful that finally it was discovered my brain was injured and It turns out I was also born with a little problem in my brain but I made up for it with my creativity. But when the ###lbs fell on my temple at work in ### I...
Replies
8
Views
331
may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
193
Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom