May God open doors of opportunity for ###

SAMV

Beloved of All
May God open doors of opportunity for employment, and the lines of communication with someone abroad. In Jesus Name. Amen. God Bless
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to work in your circumstances and open doors for you to find work. I trust He will answer according to His perfect wisdom and timing. Grace and peace to you!
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD I'm praying that doors open for a new opportunity of employment for me. I'm being mistreated at my current workplace. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
167
I am interested in a brother in Christ in church, and I am praying the Lord that if he sees this as good and he sees this man as my future spouse that he has for me, that he would open doors and opportunities for us to get to know each other on a deeper level, and that he would guide this...
Replies
7
Views
298
My humble petition and my sincere prayers for my daughter ###, who graduated in ### (###). She is having a very hard time finding a job. Even after applying for more than 100 job openings, she received no calls. Please intercede for my daughter that she gets a job on the cruise ship or any...
Replies
11
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom