May God help me open the door ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
208
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
119
Pray for Jesus to open the door to other interviews and get a job soon as a Business Analyst and pray for the company to get back to me if the interview timeslot had been confirmed.
Replies
9
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom