May God grant me relief from digestive, urinary and ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
May God grant me relief from digestive, urinary and sleep disorders, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

give me relief from my distress grant me strength joy and protection for what i accidentally voiced in the search bar
Replies
8
Views
336
Please Dear God grant me relief especially tomorrow when I am with my ### and ###. Oh please Dear God. Pleasea help me. I love you Dear God. I love you Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray, amen Please pray for me to be healed and have relief. Thank you to anyone who does.
Replies
11
Views
449
May God grant me all the goodness this world has to offer through a better understanding of the riches in Christ Jesus in his WORD. AMEN!
Replies
5
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom