May God Father Have Mercy On ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lawang
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lawang

Guest
My another nephew is seriously blood pressure leading to severe stroke since last night (###). He is living in ###, far away from ###. I ask Fra ### to pray for his recovery. He is still young, age ### years old having four kids. His name is ###. In the name of Jesus Christ I may God Father have mercy on him. Thanks a lot. ### ### Lawang
 
By our Lord's stripes, he is healed. Amen!
 
Dear God,

I Pray for ###'s speedy recovery. Peace and happiness to this family by Your grace..
 
Dear Lord I Lift ### to you and ask for healing, Lord you are the great Healer, have mercy on ### Father, in the name of your son Jesus I pray
 
LORD,

May you touch and heal ### as you are the great physician

Jesus name - Amen
 
lord i pray for ### who is in need of your help now ..lord touch him and command the pains to leave his body & protect him in your arms, give him peace joy& bless his family with everything they need .. in your precious name i pray amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Epheians 4:4-6 God Body Spirit Hope Lord Faith Baptism circling There is ONE. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father have mercy upon us. Please provide our new dwelling place in JESUS name
Replies
11
Views
428
Father, have mercy on all that concerns me in Jesus's mighty name. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
343
Please Father have mercy on my ###, please heal him, please save him from the devils attacks, please heal his heart, Father, please strengthen him, let him desire to read Your Word, and please give him understanding, and discernment, please fill him with Your love, Your care, don't let the enemy...
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom