May God bless each of us today as we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeful1

Humble Prayer Partner
May God bless each of us today as we look to him for our answers, he will answer each prayer-no doubt. May God strengthen us, protect us, grant us favor with God and mankind. May we honor him with our lives, and love him with all of our being! In Jesus name amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
435
Heavenly Father, Thank You for this new day. Thank You for the breath in our lungs, the food on our table, and the love that still holds our family together. You are good all the time, and even in our struggles, You remain faithful. Lord, I lift up my husband and our life together. As we walk...
Replies
5
Views
218
Dear Lord, As I choose to think positively, my heart is truly overjoyed and at peace. May this feeling continue forever, even amidst challenges, problems, and the bills we need to pay. Help me, Lord, to cope with all our responsibilities, especially our electricity bills. I entrust all my plans...
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom