Massive Need For A Financial Miracle This Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeborahAnn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for a financial miracle for my house this week! The checking account has a negative balance that needs to be positive! We are broke! I sold two old purses to get gas in my car this week. I am applying for a job next Monday so please pray for favor in the job. I am so sad about the holidays this year as I have no money to buy gifts. We need to fill up our oil tank to heat our house next week! Pray for a miracle to come in the mail this week! I am finding it hard to be happy right now!
 
I pray for the Lord to be with you and guide you in your time of need. That he bless you with a new job and help you financially. That you will hear his call and know his plan. Trust in the Lord and he will help. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
151
I saw some posts on Facebook saying that this week a miracle will happen to me. I took it as a sign from God. I pray that something really does happen this week. 🙏
Replies
7
Views
210
In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
11
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom